LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide. LandDesign is known for excellent, long-term client relationships and an unwavering commitment to quality in our work.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join our growing team. The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the accounting department with day-to-day activities.
- Accounts Payable, including the verification of transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Assist with credit card summary statements and entering
- Responsible for employee expense reports reimbursement
- Certificate of Insurance tracking for clients and vendors
- Support Project Accountants through monthly billing process/support Accounting team members on all accounting issues as necessary
- Assist in maintenance of accounting files
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration
- 2+ years of related experience
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Deltek Vantagepoint Experience highly desired
- Understanding of job/project costing and accounting
- Experience in the A/E/C industry ideal.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to anticipate needs
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Responsive and pro-active work ethic
- Excellent writing and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401K retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental and disability insurance.
LandDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workplace.