Administrative Project Assistant | Charlotte
LandDesign Inc., is searching for a dynamic and experienced Project Assistant for our Charlotte office. The chosen candidate will provide administrative support to design studios during the full cycle of the projects, along with ensuring that the office is organized and running smoothly.
From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. We are a collaborative group of landscape architects, civil engineers, planners and urban designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter.
- Assist Project Managers with proposals by typing up contract proposal letters, outline specifications, and assemble proposal books in a timely manner
- Preparation for meetings and trainings including scheduling, preparing handouts, and coordinating lunches
- Assist project managers with project billing
- Assist the project management team with document control needs and change orders
- Interact with clients, vendors and staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Set up and maintain project files
- Work closely with accounting and other associated departments to ensure all required documentation is accurate and complete
- Serve as a go-to person for all office needs
- Assist in ordering, stocking and organizing supplies
- Coordinate internal office events (holiday parties, picnics, etc.…)
- Provides coverage at the front desk when needed
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
- Experience in the AEC and/or design industry is a huge plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is required
- Excellent organization skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Adobe InDesign proficiency is highly desired
- High school diploma required, Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
This is a full time, in-office position working Monday-Friday, 8a - 5p. For full consideration, please submit resume and a clever cover letter (we're serious about the cover letter!) directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401(k) retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.