Administrative Project Assistant | Dallas
LandDesign Inc., is searching for a dynamic and experienced Project Assistant for our Dallas location. The chosen candidate will support busy project managers on a daily basis with tasks such as creating contracts, preparing word documents, managing calendars and travel arrangements.
From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. We are a collaborative group of landscape architects, civil engineers, planners and urban designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience
- Experience in the AEC and/or design industry is a huge plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is required
- Excellent organization skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Experience supporting senior level professionals
- Adobe InDesign proficiency is highly desired
- High school diploma required, Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
This is a full time, in-office position working Monday-Friday, 8a - 5p. For full consideration, please submit resume and a clever cover letter (we're serious about the cover letter!) directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401(k) retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an EOE and a drug-free workplace.