Hiring passionate people. Fostering good relationships. Dedication to great work. These are just three of our values that have carried us over the past 40+ years and will continue to carry us into the future.
As our firm continues to grow, we continue to be on the lookout for great talent. We are currently seeking a CAD/BIM Specialist to join us in our Charlotte office and become part of a creative and collaborative team that creates places that matter.
The CAD/BIM Specialist serves as a resource to the design staff when it comes to the learning and support of design technologies required to support the firm’s growth for all design disciplines, specifically AutoCAD, Civil3D, Revit and other BIM applications.
- Develop and maintain CAD and BIM libraries, continually advancing the platforms’ efficiency and utilization
- Provide front line project specific support to design teams
- Collaborate with external vendors and internal IT team on hardware support and file management
- Develop and introduce new user training solutions
- Provide ongoing training to existing users
- Assist with CAD/BIM standards and the implementation throughout the firm
- Associates Degree from a technical school in Drafting technology, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of CAD/BIM design production experience in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience with CAD instruction and training
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability effectively engage with different personality types
- In-depth working knowledge of current Autodesk products such as but not limited to AutoCAD, Civil3D and Revit with proficiency in BIM processes and parametric design
We encourage all interested applicants to submit their resume and cover letter directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401K retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workplace.