LandDesign is seeking a Campus Recruiter to join our growing firm of professionals. The Campus Recruiter will take ownership of the entry level and internship recruitment processes as well as develop and maintain relationships with college campuses and other educational institutions.
The chosen candidate has the option to sit in our Charlotte, NC or Alexandria, VA offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a progressive and innovative HR team within a creative environment. The selected candidate must have the ability to travel, especially during peak fall and spring career fair seasons.
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities, student organizations, and other educational institutions.
- Attend on-campus and virtual college career days, conferences, and events to recruit Civil Engineering and Landscape Architecture students for internship and entry level positions.
- Take ownership of the college campus recruitment calendar – complete registrations, designate attendees, share event schedule with marketing team for external promotion, monitor booth + swag item inventory, coordinate shipment of these items to campuses, etc.
- Post + track entry level and internship positions through Handshake and other University recruitment platforms.
- Conduct phone screens as needed for entry level and internship candidates.
- Schedule, plan, and execute interviews/office visits for our hiring teams and candidates.
- Monitor and update candidate applications + statuses in our applicant tracking system (Paycor).
- Connect appropriate teams with opportunities to engage with students outside of a typical entry level and/or internship position.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team for all things recruitment.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- A desire to learn.
- Enthusiasm and passion in sharing information and connecting others to opportunities.
- At least one year of recruitment experience.
All interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter (we’re serious about the cover letter!) directly through our website.
From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. We are a collaborative group of landscape architects, civil engineers, planners and urban designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.