Civil Engineer, Land Development (10+ years) | Fairfax
LandDesign is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join its Fairfax, VA office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as our firm continues to grow. The chosen candidate will be an experienced civil engineer that can foster strong relationships with current and prospective clients in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area, in addition to mentoring and growing the practice in collaboration with other engineers and landscape architects. This a great opportunity to continue growing as an engineering professional and as a leader.
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. license
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- Experience in project management, client relations, and project team collaboration.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Strong Collaborator
- 10 + years of related experienced
For an opportunity to join a progressive company that create places that matter, please submit your resume and cover letter to www.landdesign.com/careers.
LandDesign offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401(k) and other great benefits.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.