Civil Engineer, Land Development (3+ Years) | Dallas
Hiring passionate people. Fostering good relationships. Dedication to great work. These are just three of our values that have carried us over the past 40+ years and will continue to carry us into the future.
As our firm continues to grow, we continue to be on the lookout for the next great designer; you. We are currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join us in our Dallas office.
From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. We are a collaborative group of landscape architects, civil engineers, planners and urban designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of site layout, grading, drainage, storm water, and sewer design
- Competent knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Ability to meet client deadlines and expectations
- Strong project coordination skills
- Experience with land development + design
- At least 3 years of related experience
Don’t ask us if you’re the right fit for the position, tell us about it in your cover letter (we do actually read them!) All interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401K retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workplace.