Design Data and Metrics Specialist | Charlotte
Hiring passionate people. Fostering good relationships. Dedication to great work. These are just three of our values that have carried us over the past 40+ years and will continue to carry us into the future.
As our firm continues to grow, we continue to be on the lookout for great talent. We are currently seeking a Design Data and Metrics Specialist to join us in our Charlotte office. This person will play a key role in implementing the firm’s strategic goal to better track, measure and communicate the impact and value of the firm’s projects, as a reflection of our mission to create places that matter.
- Collect and analyze data for the purpose of improving design solutions
- Performance metrics: Identify and record social, environmental, and economic goals for LandDesign projects and devise a plan to use data/metrics to determine if and how those goals are reached
- Create a foundation for a strategy, including which data is beneficial to track
- Collaborate with designers to provide insight, feedback, and direction as to how data is translated into storytelling
- In collaboration with design and communication teams, elevate both internal and external communications by leveraging data to create more impactful and quantifiable stories about our work and why it matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Design or Planning
- Good understanding of Evidence Based Design, project data + metrics, research and development and discovery
- Technically minded professional that is familiar with design technology platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability effectively engage with different personality types
- At least one year of experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably in evidence-based design and research
All interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401k retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workplace.