LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
As our firm continues to grow, we continue to be on the lookout for the next great designer; you. We are currently seeking a Landscape Architect Designer to join us in our Boulder office.
- Prepare concepts, design development and graphic illustrations
- Prepare construction document packages
- Conduct research and prepare site reviews and analyses
- Assist in editing technical specifications
- Collaborate with civil engineers and planners
- Participate in design meetings
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field of study
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Adobe Creative Suite and modeling programs such as Sketch-Up, Lumion, Rhino and etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong co-op, internship, or previous job experience in a design firm is a plus
This is where passion lives. Interested? Join us. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a design portfolio (that showcases your amazing talent) directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.