Director of Transportation Engineering | Charlotte
Hiring passionate people. Fostering good relationships. Dedication to great work. These are just three of our values that have carried us over the past 40+ years and will continue to carry us into the future.
We are currently seeking a Director of Transportation Engineering to join our Charlotte office.
From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. We are a collaborative group of landscape architects, civil engineers, planners and urban designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study.
- At least 10 years of experience in roadway, bicycle, and pedestrian design.
- PE highly desired.
- Experience working on all aspects of public roadway and infrastructure design, including permitting with NCDOT, CDOT and the local transportation agencies.
- Experience managing projects funded by NCDOT and CDOT is preferred.
- Design experience should include new roadway construction, widening of state or city roads for development required traffic improvement, and multi-modal improvements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Business development responsibilities encouraged.
All interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401K retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workplace.