Internship - Landscape Architecture | Dallas
LandDesign is currently seeking a Landscape Architecture intern to join us in our Dallas office. From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. We are a collaborative group of landscape architects, civil engineers, planners, and urban designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter.
As an intern, you will support landscape architects with a broad range of project assignments – yes, this means you will be doing REAL work! And getting paid!
- Rising junior or Master's student pursuing a Landscape Architecture degree or comparable degree from an accredited university
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong graphic design abilities
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Passion for design + a willingness to learn!
Don’t ask us if you’re the right fit for the position, tell us about it in your cover letter (we do actually read them!) All interested candidates can submit their cover letter, resume, and portfolio directly through our website.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and drug-free workplace.