Landscape Architect (10+ years) | Boulder
LandDesign is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join the Boulder office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as our firm continues to grow and create places that matter. The chosen candidate will be knowledgeable about Colorado topography and hold an active professional Colorado license.
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients worldwide. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university
- Professionally licensed (PLA) in Colorado
- Experienced and proficient designer and planner with expertise in master-planned communities, urban design, entitlement and permitting process, and construction documentation, including grading and construction detailing.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and SketchUp
- Enhanced 3D modeling skills are a plus
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Strong collaborator
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- 10 + years of previous experience
For an opportunity to join a progressive company with expert designers dedicated to creating sustainable, livable places, please upload a cover letter, resume and provide a design portfolio that presents your range of skills and project experience.
LandDesign offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401(k), and other great benefits.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.