Landscape Architect (2+ Years)
Landscape Architecture, Alexandria, Virginia
LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or related field
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and SketchUp
- Experienced and proficient designer with strong interest in the hospitality industry, master planning, urban design for domestic and international project opportunities
- Experience with permitting process, construction documentation including grading and construction detailing
- Licensed or working towards licensure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- Enhanced 3D modeling skills are highly desired
- Multilingual is a plus (Spanish)
- 2 + years of related experience
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package, including a 401k retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
60% of our partners have been here their entire career
Work Hard but Stay Well
We designed our wellness program to support and contribute to the health and well-being of all our colleagues.Learn More
of leadership roles are occupied by women
of interns return for full-time positions
of employees have been here more than 5 years
Ready to Start a New Chapter?
Explore our open positions to see how you can create something that matters with us.