Landscape Architect (5+ years)
Landscape Architecture, Dallas, Texas
LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
- Must demonstrate experience in project management, client relations, and project team collaboration.
- Experienced and proficient designer with experience in entitlements, permitting, and construction documentation, including grading and construction detailing.
- Expertise in master planned communities, public and private open space, resorts and hospitality, corporate office, multifamily, mixed-use, and/or urban design is considered a plus.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills.
- Must provide examples of hand graphic skills and the ability to communicate design through hand drawings
- Must be proficient in Adobe Suite and AutoCAD or REVIT
- Enhanced CD + 3D modeling skills; Lumion, Revit and/or Unity is a plus
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Strong collaborator
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- 5+ years of previous experience
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package, including a 401k retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
60% of our partners have been here their entire career
Work Hard but Stay Well
We designed our wellness program to support and contribute to the health and well-being of all our colleagues.Learn More
of leadership roles are occupied by women
of interns return for full-time positions
of employees have been here more than 5 years
Ready to Start a New Chapter?
Explore our open positions to see how you can create something that matters with us.