Landscape Architect (Experienced 5+ Years) | Dallas
LandDesign is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join its Dallas, TX office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as our firm continues to grow.
LandDesign offers award-winning landscape architecture, civil engineering, urban design, planning, and branding solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
- Must demonstrate experience in project management, client relations, and project team collaboration.
- Experienced and proficient designer with experience in entitlements, permitting, and construction documentation, including grading and construction detailing.
- Expertise in master planned communities, public and private open space, resorts and hospitality, corporate office, multifamily, mixed-use, and/or urban design is considered a plus.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills.
- Must provide examples of hand graphic skills and the ability to communicate design through hand drawings
- Must be proficient in Adobe Suite and AutoCAD or REVIT
- Enhanced CD + 3D modeling skills; Lumion, Revit and/or Unity is a plus
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Strong collaborator
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- 5+ years of previous experience
For an opportunity to join a progressive company with expert designers dedicated to creating sustainable, livable places, please upload a cover letter, resume and provide a design portfolio which presents your range of design and graphic communication skills and project experience.
LandDesign offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401(k) and other great benefits.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.