Landscape Architect (7+ years)
Landscape Architecture, Boulder, Colorado
LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
- Project Management responsibilities that include conducting and managing all phases of a project from concept through all design phases, construction documentation, specification preparation, bidding, and construction administration
- Coordinate and effectively communicate with people in other disciplines, with clients, and with jurisdiction reviewers and staff
- Train Project Designers
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
- 7+ years of related experience
- Colorado experience highly desired
- Strong hand graphic skills and the ability to communicate design through hand drawings
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Strong Collaborator
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent graphic skills, both hand and computer generated
- Knowledgeable of local jurisdiction and state permitting / approval processes
- Knowledge of plant materials commonly used in the region
All interested candidates should submit their resume and portfolio through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package, including a 401k retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
60% of our partners have been here their entire career
Work Hard but Stay Well
We designed our wellness program to support and contribute to the health and well-being of all our colleagues.Learn More
of leadership roles are occupied by women
of interns return for full-time positions
of employees have been here more than 5 years
Ready to Start a New Chapter?
Explore our open positions to see how you can create something that matters with us.