Landscape Architect (8+ years) | Dallas
Hiring passionate people. Fostering good relationships. Dedication to great work. These are just three of our values that have carried us over the past 40+ years and will continue to carry us into the future.
LandDesign is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join the Dallas, TX office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as our firm continues to grow. The chosen candidate will be an experienced Landscape Architect that can foster strong relationships with current and prospective clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
- Professional licensure is not required but is desirable.
- Client and project management experience.
- Experience with design guidelines, entitlements, and permitting processes.
- Experienced and proficient designer
- Must provide examples of hand graphics and conceptual design skills at a variety of scales.
- Must provide references in project management, client relations and project team collaboration.
- Planting design proficiency and knowledge of sustainable planting techniques.
- Construction documentation experience including grading and construction detailing.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and SketchUp.
- Enhanced 3D modeling skills is a plus (Lumion, Revit, and/or Unity).
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities.
- Strong Collaborator.
For an opportunity to join a progressive company with expert designers dedicated to creating sustainable, livable places, please send a cover letter, resume, and provide a design portfolio which presents your range of skills and project experience.
LandDesign offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401(k) and other great benefits.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.