Landscape Architect, Community Designer/Master Planner | Dallas, TX
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide.
LandDesign is seeking an experienced Designer to join our Community Design studio in the Dallas, TX office. The chosen candidate will be involved in master planning, visioning, landscape design, park and open space design, and urban design.
The community design planning studio in Dallas is involved in projects throughout the continental United States with scales ranging from 200 to 30,000 acres. This is a position in a collaborative environment with experienced practitioners who are prepared to mentor and grow expertise of motivated, exceptional designers.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, and/ or other design-related field.
- At least two years of experience in a master planning/community design studio.
- Experience with community based planning, from conceptual plans to detailed lot plans.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication + presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong graphic skills, with the ability to communicate design through digital and hand drawings.
- Strong design skills.
- Strong Collaborator.
For an opportunity to join a progressive company that creates places that matter, please submit your resume and portfolio directly through our website: www.landdesign.com/careers
LandDesign offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and other great benefits.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.