Landscape Architect (Experienced 5+ years) | Orlando
LandDesign is seeking experienced Landscape Architects to join the Orlando, FL office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as our firm continues to grow and create places that matter.
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
- Professional licensure is highly preferred.
- Experienced and proficient designer and planner with expertise in the hospitality industry, master planned communities, urban design, entitlement and permitting process, and construction documentation including grading and construction detailing.
- Experience with hand graphics and conceptual design skills at a variety of scales.
- Experience with project management, client relations and project team collaboration.
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities.
- Planting design proficiency and knowledge of sustainable planting techniques.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and SketchUp; enhanced 3D modeling skills (Lumion, Revit, and/or Unity) are a plus.
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities.
- 5-12 years of previous experience.
For an opportunity to join a progressive company with expert designers dedicated to creating sustainable, livable places, please upload a cover letter, resume and provide a design portfolio which presents your range of skills and project experience.
LandDesign offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401(k) and other great benefits.
LandDesign is an EOE and drug-free workplace.