Marketing + Business Development Coordinator
Marketing, Alexandria, Virginia
LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
- Coordinates responses to requests for qualifications, requests for proposals, supporting their office leadership and collaborating with the Executive Director of Growth Strategy + Business Development and office administrative team
- Assist with identifying and tracking leads and opportunities that align with the office strategic business development plan
- Works with leadership of their assigned office(s) to maintain CRM database and project opportunities report
- Research potential leads, prospect clients and competitors
- Coordinates with Communications Team resources in and executing BD/Marketing projects including packages, presentations and materials
- Monitors local news, events and real estate trends relevant to the market
- Active in A/E/C region organizations for networking purposes
- Anticipate up to 20% of time outside of office representing LandDesign at local/regional industry
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or industry related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role within A/E/C industry
- Detail-oriented with the ability to anticipate needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly collaborative
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess industry-related relationships is ideal
- Demonstrates experience in industry-related Business Development-oriented associations (i.e.,SMPS, CREW, NAIOP, ULI, etc.)
- Responsive and pro-active work ethic
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite software
- Experience with CRM / Deltek Vision / VantagePoint
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package, including a 401k retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
60% of our partners have been here their entire career
Work Hard but Stay Well
We designed our wellness program to support and contribute to the health and well-being of all our colleagues.Learn More
of leadership roles are occupied by women
of interns return for full-time positions
of employees have been here more than 5 years
Ready to Start a New Chapter?
Explore our open positions to see how you can create something that matters with us.