Marketing + Business Development Coordinator | Alexandria
As a member of the firmwide Communications Team, the Marketing + Business Development Coordinator role works in the support of marketing and business development cycle, strategies specific to their assigned office(s) and proactively participates in the coordination of activities associated with new relationship, business development and opportunity response cycle.
As a member of a collaborative team, they coordinate with the Executive Director of Strategic Growth + Business Development and Director of Strategic Development + Communications, assuring that the mission, goals and plans of the their assigned office(s) are in step with the brand and vision of LandDesign. They contribute to creative strategies in Marketing and Communications to advance the visibility of LandDesign.
From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. We are a collaborative group of landscape architects, civil engineers, planners and urban designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter.
- Coordinates responses to requests for qualifications, requests for proposals, supporting their office leadership and collaborating with the Executive Director of Growth Strategy + Business Development and office administrative team
- Assist with identifying and tracking leads and opportunities that align with the office strategic business development plan
- Works with leadership of their assigned office(s) to maintain CRM database and project opportunities report
- Research potential leads, prospect clients and competitors
- Coordinates with Communications Team resources in and executing BD/Marketing projects including packages, presentations and materials
- Monitors local news, events and real estate trends relevant to the market
- Active in A/E/C region organizations for networking purposes
- Anticipate up to 20% of time outside of office representing LandDesign at local/regional industry
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or industry related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role within A/E/C industry
- Detail-oriented with the ability to anticipate needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly collaborative
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess industry-related relationships is ideal
- Demonstrates experience in industry-related Business Development-oriented associations (i.e.,SMPS, CREW, NAIOP, ULI, etc.)
- Responsive and pro-active work ethic
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite software
- Experience with CRM / Deltek Vision / VantagePoint
All interested candidates should submit a resume + cover letter directly through our website.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce.