Marketing Coordinator | Charlotte
LandDesign is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Communications team in our Charlotte, NC office. Our Communications team leads business development, project pursuits, and elevates our presence as an industry leader.
From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. We are a collaborative group of landscape architects, civil engineers, planners and urban designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing the marketing needs of the firm, both locally and firm wide, and for maintaining the tools necessary for the marketing team to provide efficient services to the firm.
- Coordinate and execute marketing projects including packages, presentations and conference materials
- Maintain local and corporate marketing collateral, including resumes, project sheets, lists, etc.
- Support special marketing projects as necessary
- Work with marketing team and local administrative staff to maintain local office CRM database
- Support social media efforts through content gathering and writing
- Monitor local news, events and issues affecting the industry and services the firm provides
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or a related field
- Experience in the A/E/C industry is a plus
- Detail-oriented with the ability to anticipate needs
- Responsive and pro-active work ethic
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with online marketing, B2B, social media, and related is a plus
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign + Microsoft Office; Experience with other Creative cloud/suite programs is a plus
- 1-3 years related work experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry
All interested candidates should submit a resume + cover letter directly through our website.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce.