Network Administrator (Entry Level) | Charlotte
LandDesign is seeking an entry level Network Administrator to support our growing firm.
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide. LandDesign is known for excellent, long-term client relationships and an unwavering commitment to quality in our work.
- Assists in keeping all computer systems operational and maintained
- Assists with managing user accounts, permissions, and access controls for various systems
- Perform daily system monitoring and issue remediation
- Supports and maintains end user requirements, including troubleshooting, account maintenance, and training
- Plans and performs appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT
- Maintain software and hardware inventories.
- Provides operational support for the organization’s peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices
- College degree in relevant computer science major
- Relevant internship or work experience is a plus
- Excellent user support and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate needs and new ideas with users and management
For consideration, all interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter directly through our website: www.landdesign.com/careers.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401K retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, and disability insurance.
LandDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workplace.