Network Infrastructure Manager
LandDesign is growing and searching for a Network Infrastructure Manager.
The Network Infrastructure Manager will maintain the efficient operation of LandDesign’s network and its related hardware and software. This role will is responsible for ensuring that systems are optimally installed, monitored and tuned.
- Support clients in implementing and migrating to new network infrastructure services
- Assist with the planning, design, build and implementation of network technical solutions, and operational processes
- Provide project and program management functions for network improvement and transformation programs
- Evaluate and mitigate risk on new and existing network transformation programs
- Works in tandem with the Landscape Architecture and Civil Engineering teams to determine transitional and long-term hardware/software infrastructure requirements
- Supports and maintains end user requirements, including troubleshooting, account maintenance, and training
- Plans and performs appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT
- Works with a team to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed
- Provides escalated second and third level support as needed
- Identifies and provides standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and reports information to company management as needed
- Keeps abreast of all industry standards and trends as it relates to management of the IT Service & Support team
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Experience in A/E/C industry
- MSCE Certified- Highly Desired
- Working knowledge of hybrid cloud technologies
- 10+ years of experience in technical analysis of systems
- In-depth technical knowledge of network hardware, systems and architectures, and storage and backup system infrastructure technologies
- Expertise in technologies particularly in mid to large enterprise environments
- Experience in design, solutions development, and consultative roles is important
- CAD/BIM design production experience is highly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability effectively engage with different personality types
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide. LandDesign is known for excellent, long-term client relationships and an unwavering commitment to quality in our work.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401K retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental and disability insurance.
LandDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workplace.