Corporate Operations, Dallas, Texas
LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting a strategic goal of Operations Excellence at LandDesign. This new position will work directly with the COO in various operational activities.
- Collects and analyzes data pertaining to operations and processes, facilitates complex decision-making
- Collects and analyzes data from the Project Planning, Resource Planning system
- Communicates updates and notification to leadership
- Tests and validates models and results
- Prepares reports that outline and rank proposed solutions and present a range of possible alternatives
- Collaborate with Finance to establish custom fields for tracking key operations data
- Develop Business Intelligence Dashboards for the Studio and Office Leaders
- Establish Process documentation and flowcharting
- Coordinate with IT on any data sharing and finding efficiencies to data-sharing including API development
- Collaborate with IT and Finance Report on writing programs to create exception reporting and automatic notifications
- Data mapping
- Flexible, adaptable and self-starter with unfailing attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (verbal + written)
- Bachelor's degree of business, engineering, design, mathematics, or related field
- At least three years of related experience
All interested candidates should submit a resume + cover letter directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package, including a 401k retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
60% of our partners have been here their entire career
Work Hard but Stay Well
We designed our wellness program to support and contribute to the health and well-being of all our colleagues.Learn More
of leadership roles are occupied by women
of interns return for full-time positions
of employees have been here more than 5 years
Ready to Start a New Chapter?
Explore our open positions to see how you can create something that matters with us.