Project Accountant | Charlotte
LandDesign is searching for an experienced Project Accountant to join our financial team. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented, and highly self-motivated.
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide. LandDesign is known for excellent, long-term client relationships and an unwavering commitment to quality in our work.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Studio leaders at all levels to ensure accurate and consistent billing and financial reporting to respective external and internal clients.
- Review project labor and expense charges with Project Managers for accuracy.
- Monitor and analyze the project profitability.
- Maintain organized project contract files, understand contract terms as they relate to fee management.
- Provide invoices to clients and coordinate consultant invoices and payments per contract terms.
- Monitor studio account receivables and ensure outstanding invoices are collected on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively engage with different personality types.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Deltek Vantagepoint software
- Experience in the A/E/C industry is ideal.
- At least three years of related experience
For full consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401K retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental and disability insurance.
LandDesign is an EOE and a drug free workplace.