Software Developer (1+ years) | Charlotte
Hiring passionate people. Fostering great relationships. Dedication to great work. These are just three of our values that have carried us over the past 40+ years and will continue to carry us into the future.
We are looking for a passionate, entry-level software developer to join us in our journey to innovate within the AEC design-space. This position will reside within our Charlotte office; working with our growing Design Technology group.
From the day LandDesign was founded, it was set up to be a firm that transcended generations; one that was about ideas, inspired by ideals. At the core, we are a collaborative group of landscape and civil designers that approach projects with unique expertise and diverse perspectives, but with a shared goal to create places that matter. This role plays a pivotal part; authoring and maintaining the tools we use to do so.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 1 year of work within a dedicated software development team.
- Proficient within the Microsoft .NET environment, visual studio, and basic UI (winforms, etc)
- Proficient in one or more high-level languages (C#, VB, Python, etc.). Lisp is preferred.
- Experience with fundamental development practices such as source control, debugging, refactoring, performance profiling, code reviews, etc.
- Game development experience with Unity and/or Unreal is desired.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk platforms/API is desired.
- A self-starter with eagerness to learn and grow within a highly-collaborative environment
For consideration, all candidates should submit their cover letter and resume directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package which includes a 401K retirement program and paid holidays, as well as health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workplace.