LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
As our firm continues to grow, we continue to be on the lookout for the next great designer; you. We are currently seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join us in our Boulder office.
- Project Management responsibilities that include conducting and managing all phases of a project from concept through all design phases, construction documentation, specification preparation, bidding, and construction administration.
- Coordinate and effectively communicate with people in other disciplines, with clients, and with jurisdiction reviewers and staff.
- Train Project Designers.
- Participate in marketing and business development activities by helping with proposal writing and interview presentations.
- Prepare renderings and graphics for projects.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field of study.
- Professional Landscape Architect (PLA) is highly desired OR equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Enhanced 3D modeling skills using Sketchup or similar programs.
- Ability to quickly adjust to dynamic project priorities.
- Strong design and critical thinking skills.
This is where passion lives. Interested? Join us. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a design portfolio (that showcases your amazing talent) directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.