LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
As our firm continues to grow, we continue to be on the lookout for the next great designer; you. We are currently seeking experienced Civil Engineers to join us in our Dallas office.
- Leading and managing all phases of design projects of varying types and sizes
- Prepare design drawings using AutoCAD and other civil engineering design and modeling software
- Complete required engineering calculations and technical summaries
- Coordinate and communicate with people in other disciplines, with clients, and with jurisdiction reviewers and staff
- Participate in marketing and business development activities by helping with proposal writing and interview presentations
- Train Project Designers
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study
- Have a good understanding of site layout, grading, storm water and erosion control design
- Project Management experience with managing multiple projects and clients
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D, Microsoft Office and Deltek Vantagepoint
- Professional Engineer (PE) License in respective state(s) is highly desired OR equivalent experience
- Successfully establish new and maintained existing relationships with clients and other external contacts
- Passion for land development + design
Don’t ask us if you’re the right fit for the position, tell us about it in your cover letter (we do actually read them!) All interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.