LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
As LandDesign continues to grow our design presence and abilities, we are actively seeking great designers and thought leaders who appreciate our Clients, who can think quickly and creatively, and who value unique perspectives and conversations. Being in a high growth market, our Dallas office is currently seeking an experienced Landscape Architect who is looking for an opportunity to grow professionally and in a meaningful way. We are seeking applicants for this role who have an enthusiasm for uncovering and leveraging technology solutions to enhance design outcomes.
- Champion the use of digital design platforms for conceptualization, design development, and presentation purposes.
- Identify opportunities within current workflows to explore and implement software solutions that streamline the design process and enhance collaboration among team members.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with current office leadership, colleagues from other disciplines in implementing and optimizing technology workflows throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide training and mentorship to designers on the use of new technologies and digital design tools.
- Responsibilities include an awareness of deadlines, schedules, and budgets for all phases of a project.
- Participate in meetings with Client’s, prepare presentation graphics, participate in interviews, and design charrettes for new opportunities.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field of study
- Professional Landscape Architect (PLA) or equivalent experience is appreciated but not required.
- Strong design and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated competence in AI.
- 3D modeling skills using Sketchup, Lumion, Rhino, or similar programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, Client, and designers while quickly adjusting to dynamic project priorities.
- Through references, demonstrate excellent relationship building skills, both with colleagues and Clients.
This is where passion lives. Interested? Join us. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a design portfolio (that showcases your amazing talent) directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.